Terms and Conditions
Welcome www.keciaclarke.com (our Site).
This Site gives you an opportunity to browse and purchase products and services for women offered by Kecia Clarke.com. (Kecia Clarke® , we , us )
These Terms and Conditions (Terms) govern your use of this Site, as well as Kecia Clarke’s products and services, and form a binding contractual agreement between you and us.
These Terms are important and you should ensure that you read them carefully and contact Kecia Clarke® at ask @keciaclarke.com if you have any questions before purchasing our products or engaging our services.
These Terms constitute the entire and only agreement between you and us and supersedes all prior agreements, conduct, representations and understandings.
Kecia Clarke®’s products and services are intended for people aged 18 and over.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
1. By accessing, downloading or using the products and services offered on our Site, whether or not you register as a member, or purchasing tickets to attend any Kecia Clarke® Events, you agree to be bound by these Terms, which you acknowledge that you have read and understood.
2. We may change all or part of these Terms at any time. If we do, the new terms and conditions will be posted on this Site. Your continued use of the Site will constitute your acceptance of any changes. If you object to any changes to the Terms, your only remedy is to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and immediately discontinue your use of the products and/or services.
3. All Kecia Clarke® products and services are intended for general education and information purposes only. Nothing on this Site, or any of the content provided to you by us during our provision of the products and/ or services, purports to offer legal, medical, tax or other professional advice. Use caution and always seek professional advice before acting on any information that we provide.
4. Kecia Clarke® provides support, guidance and tools for you to set goals, determine priorities and achieve results, but any decision you make, and the consequences that flow from such decisions, is your sole responsibility. Your success depends on many factors, including your dedication, participation, desire, and motivation.
5. Any testimonials and examples within our marketing materials are not to be taken as a guarantee that you will achieve the same or similar results.
6. You acknowledge and agree that Kecia Clarke®, its directors, principals, employees and representatives are not responsible for decisions that you may make nor losses that may arise out of any business or personal decision made by you at any time.
EARNINGS AND INCOME DISCLAIMER
7. Kecia Clarke® cannot and does not make any guarantees about your ability to get results or earn any money with our ideas, information, tools, or strategies. You acknowledge that there is an inherent risk in any business enterprise or activity and agree there is no guarantee that you will earn any money as a result of your purchase of our products and/or services.
8. Any financial representations referenced by us on the Site, in our videos, forums or during the provision of our services are illustrative of concepts only and should not be considered as promises for actual or future performance.
REGISTERING YOUR DETAILS
9. Before you purchase our products and/or services, you must register an account with us.
10. You must provide accurate, complete and up-to-date registration information, as requested, and it is your responsibility to inform us of any changes to your registration information.
11. We may at any time request a form of identification to verify your identity.
12. If you are a registered user or member to this Site, you acknowledge and agree that:
13. You are solely responsible for protection and confidentiality of any password or member identification that may be issued to or subscribed for by you from time to time (Password);
14. You are solely responsible for protection and confidentiality of any password or member identification that may be issued to or subscribed for by you from time to time (Password);
15. You will not reveal (or cause to be revealed through any act or omission) your Password to any other person;
16. You will immediately notify us if your Password is lost or becomes known to any other person
17. You are solely responsible for all access to and use of this site via your Password, whether such access or use is by you or any other person; and
18. Any information you provide to us for posting or inclusion in our Kecia Clarke® Community, at any time, becomes our property.
19. You must ensure the security and confidentiality of your registration details, including any username and/or Password. You must notify us immediately if they become aware of any unauthorized use of your registered details.
20. Where a member service is for one user only, you will not let any other person use your Password or any registered user or member services.
20. When using our products and/or services, you may be given access to Facebook groups, other online or in person forums (Kecia Clarke® Community) or events in which you may post comments, photos, messages or other material (Your Content). When posting Your Content, you agree that you will not post or otherwise publish through this Site or our Kecia Clarke® Community any of the following:
- Content that is unlawful, fraudulent, misleading, deceitful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, harassing, threatening, abusive, offensive, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable.
- Content that harasses, degrades, intimidates or is hateful to an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age or disability.
- Information that includes personal or identifying information about another person without that person’s consent.
- Information that constitutes promotion or advertisement for groups, events or activities organized through competing social clubs, activity sites and internet platforms, except as otherwise expressly permitted by us.
- Any information or content that impersonates any person or entity.
- Any material, non-public information about companies without authorization to do so.
- Any advertisements, solicitations, chain letters, pyramid schemes, investment opportunities or other unsolicited commercial communication (except as otherwise expressly permitted by us).
21. By posting or otherwise publishing Your Content on our Site or Kecia Clarke® Community, you:
- Grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, license to use, reproduce, edit and exploit Your Content in any form and for any purpose;
- Warrant that you have the right to grant the above licenses;
- Warrant that Your Content does not breach these Terms; and
- Consent to any act or omission which would otherwise constitute an infringement of your moral rights, and if you add any content in which any third party has moral rights, you must also ensure that the third party also consents in the same manner.
22. We reserve the right (but have no obligation) to:
- Review, modify, reformat, reject or remove Your Content that, in our opinion, violates these Terms or otherwise has the potential to harm, endanger or violate the rights of any person; and
- Monitor use of the Site, and store or disclose any information that we collect, including in order to investigate compliance with the Terms or for the purposes of any police investigation or governmental request.
CODE OF CONDUCT
23. Our Site and Kecia Clarke® Community is a space for learning and is a pitch-free, solicitation-free and sales-free environment.
24. Whilst using this Site and/or our Kecia Clarke® Community, we ask that you not:
- Contact anyone who has asked not to be contacted.
- Collect personal data about other users for commercial or unlawful purposes.
- Infringe other user’s privacy rights.
- Violate the intellectual property of others.
- Post anything that contains software viruses, worms or any other harmful code; or
- Use manual or automated software, devices, script robots, other means or processes to access our Site or any related data or information.
- Please see our Kecia Clarke® Community Guidelines in the appendix to these Terms for more information.
25. We respect your confidential and proprietary information, ideas, plans and trade secrets (collectively, Confidential Information) and by using our products and/or services, you agree to respect the same rights of the other Kecia Clarke® product and/or services participants (Participants) and representatives of Kecia Clarke®.
26. You agree:
- That any confidential information shared by Participants or any of our representatives is confidential and proprietary and belongs solely and exclusively to the Participant who discloses it or to us.
- Not to disclose such information to any other person or use it in any manner other than in discussion with Participants during training sessions.
- That all materials and information provided to you by us are our confidential and proprietary information and intellectual property, belong solely and exclusively to us, and may only be used by you as authorized by us.
- That if you violate, or threaten to violate, any of your agreements contained in this paragraph we will be entitled to, among other things, injunctive relief to prohibit such violation
27. While you are free to discuss your personal results from our services, you must keep the experience and statements, oral or written, of the Participants in the strictest of confidence.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADE MARK NOTICES
28. All material on this Site, in our Kecia Clarke® Community or otherwise delivered by us by us including (but not limited to) course content, text, graphics, information architecture and coding (Our Content), is subject to copyright. While you may access, browse or print Our Content for non-commercial, personal or internal business use, you must obtain our prior express written permission if you’d like to use, copy, record or reproduce it. Modification of Our Content for any other purpose is a violation of our copyright and other proprietary rights and is strictly prohibited.
29. You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by using the Site or Our Content.
30. Kecia Clarke®, The Loving Academy®, The Lovers Way®, Loving Days®, The Be Your Own Beau Project®, The Perfect Partner Project®,
31. Lovers Inner Circle®, Stop Settling Start Loving™ and Genius Zone™ are all registered and unregistered trade marks owned by Kecia
32.Clarke, LLC. The trademarks, logos, and service marks displayed on our Site are the registered and/or unregistered trademarks of Kecia
33. Clarke®. The trademarks whether registered or unregistered, may not be used in connection with any product or service that does not belong to Kecia Clarke®, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion with customers, or in any manner that disparages Kecia Clarke®.
34. Nothing contained on this Site or in our Kecia Clarke® Community should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any trade mark without our express written permission.
35. You agree that damages may be an inadequate remedy to a breach of these Terms and acknowledge that Kecia Clarke® will be entitled to seek injunctive relief if such steps are necessary to prevent violations of its intellectual property rights.
RIGHT TO SUSPEND, TERMINATE AND REFUND
36. We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your use of the Site, the Kecia Clarke® Community or our products and/or services generally, if you breach any of these Terms, as determined by us in our sole discretion.
37. Refunds are not provided for our products and/or services, including where you have been given access to Our Content or our Kecia Clarke® Community, whether accessed by you or not, unless we are in breach of the United States Consumer Law., as set out therein.
38. The cost, cancellation and refund, if any, details of our products and services are set out below
Product or Service
Recommended Retail Price (in US dollars)*
The Be Your Own Beau Project®
The Perfect Partner Project™
The Divorce Project®
Trial Loving Academy Subscription™*Kecia Clarke® will determine your eligibility in her sole discretion
$1 per month
7 or 14 days, or as otherwise specified on sign up.
Any time, by you or us by email to email@example.com
Loving Academy™ Monthly Membership
$49 per month
Month to month
Any time, by you or us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Yearly LovingAcademy™ Subscription
As stated on Site
a) $77; orb) $1 to register/ hold seat then $97 payable after the training has been provided
Lovers Inner Circle® Membership
$197 per month (Foundation member) $297 per month
Ongoing monthly until cancelled
30 days written notice required via email to email@example.com**
Annual Inner Circle™ Membership
$1,775 for Foundation Inner Circle members, $1,997 for non-members
** 30 days notice is required because the monthly packs are sent in advance. We therefore need to ensure our costs are covered.
39. If you qualified to receive a complimentary private consult with Kecia Clarke® in the first 30 days after purchasing The Divorce Project®, attend your consult and then request a 30 Day loving Guarantee, you will be required to pay the $500 USD rate for your consult with Kecia. This amount will be removed from your refund return.
40. Each refund request will be assessed on a case-by-case basis and when genuine value has not been received or isn’t able to be received, refunds will be granted at the discretion of the Kecia Clarke® team.
Invoices for any Kecia Clarke® program are automatically generated and can be requested at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
41. Some of our payments are operated through an online and automated billing system (Online Payment). Where your payments are made via Online Payment:
- You agree to ensure sufficient funds are available in your nominated account to meet any account withdrawals made by us on their scheduled due dates.
- If payment is defaulted or not received, you authorize us to debit any outstanding funds from your nominated account without need for notification at a future date.
42. Where another agent or enterprise is debiting funds pursuant to an arrangement entered into with us, you also affirm the same rights and undertakings explained in these Terms to them.
43. We reserve the right to suspend or terminate any product or service, at our discretion, if payment is defaulted.
44. We reserve the right to on-sell or otherwise authorize a debt-collection or other authorized agency to collect any amount not paid by you.
45. We reserve the right to inform credit watch monitoring services of ongoing defaults trends or payment-avoiding strategies
employed where we deem it is appropriate.
46. We endeavor to work with clients who have financial difficulties to ensure actions such as those listed above do not happen. If you are having difficulties or require a payment plan, please contact us.
47. In circumstances where we invoice you for payment, payment is due and payable by the payment date noted on the invoice. Failure to make payment by the payment date may lead to suspension of use of our product and/or services.
48. From time to time, Kecia Clarke® may offer members the opportunity to purchase additional products and services at a discounted rate. To be eligible for this discount, you must be an active member in good standing at the time of purchase.
LOVERS INNER CIRCLE AND LOVING DAYS
49. For the purpose of the paragraphs below, Lovers Inner Circle® workshops, Loving Days referred to as ‘Events’.
50. Events are strictly adults only to ensure professionalism and a quiet working environment for all other attendees.
51. Kecia Clarke® reserves the right to exclude you from any Event should you, in Kecia Clarke®’s sole determination, become disruptive.
52. You understand and acknowledge that Kecia Clarke® and/or its representatives may record any aspect of an Event (Recordings).
53. Those Recordings may be in the form of audio, video or still photography, and those Recordings may be used in the production of marketing or other materials to be used by Kecia Clarke®.
54. You hereby waive any and all legal rights you may have against Kecia Clarke® in respect of Recordings of your participation in the event and grant to Kecia Clarke® the absolute right and permission to copyright and use, reuse and publish the Recordings where you may be depicted or included, in whole or in part, or composite or distorted in character or form, without restriction as to changes or alterations from time to time, or reproductions thereof in color or otherwise, made through any medium and in any and all media now or later known, for art, advertising, trade or any other legal purpose. You also consent to the use of any printed matter in conjunction with that use.
55. You waive any right that you may have to inspect or approve the finished product or products of the Recordings or any printed matter that may be used in connection with the Recordings or the use to which it may be applied.
56. You hereby release, discharge and agree to hold harmless Kecia Clarke® from any and all liability that has or may occur in the making of the Recordings or any subsequent process or publication.
57. You acknowledge and understand that you are not permitted to make any of your own Recordings at any Event, webinar or other in-person forum.
58. In the unlikely event that Kecia Clarke® cancels an Event, you will receive a full refund of the purchase price paid for the Event. Kecia
59. Clarke® will not reimburse any optional expenses including but not limited to flights and accommodation.
60. The LovingRetreat™ payment may be paid in one payment or on a monthly payment plan. The payment will be taken automatically from the nominated credit card on the same date of each month. LovingRetreat™ tickets are non-refundable and a commitment to a payment plan is in place until the full payment is successfully completed. LovingRetreat™ tickets are transferable via written notice to email@example.com at least 14 days before the retreat date. The date of retreat tickets can be moved to a future retreat with 14 days written notice to firstname.lastname@example.org before the original retreat date however future schedules cannot be confirmed and may be a number of months from the original date. There is a 10% change fee of the total retreat ticket that applies for changing the retreat date.
61. Payments made by credit card will be automatically processed on the monthly due date. If the credit card bounces for any reason, attempts to charge will be made in the following days/weeks. If the card continues to bounce or rejects the payment, or if a charge-back is claimed by the client or their bank, the matter will be handled internally with written notice or transferred to a debt collection agency at your cost.
62. At our discretion, the Kecia Clarke® team may hand-pick a client to move from the 3 day retreat program in to a more personalised one-on-one program that is conducted via Skype and custom-builds. Skype training and strategy sessions take place over a two week period (rather than 3 days) to ensure maximum results and customization of your needs. Details on the program will be notified in writing and your acceptance will be confirmed before the program is transferred from the 3 day group retreat to the more intimate one-on-one personal program. No additional costs will be required for this change of program roll-out.
63. LovingDays® tickets are not refundable but are transferrable via written notice to email@example.com up to 48 hours prior to the event. Pre-Prep Packs™ will not be able to be sent out to the new attendee and it is the responsibility of the transferee to brief the new attendee of the day’s preparation.
64. No-shows to the LovingDays® will be charged the $49 after the event regardless of the lack of attendance to cover the expenses invested to reserve their seat.
65. VIP tickets for the post LovingDays® event cost an additional $97 per person. The VIP tickets are non-refundable but can be transferred to another Female Entrepreneur up to 48 hours prior to the event.
LIABILITY IS LIMITED
65. The disclaimers, liability limitations and indemnities within these Terms do not exclude rights that by law may not be excluded. Such rights include, but are not limited to, those rights under the United States Consumer Law.
66. We do not make any express or implied representation or warranty about, or shall be liable, in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, for any direct, indirect, special or consequential loss, damages or reliance in connection with any of our Site, Kecia Clarke® Community or Our Content.
67. In no event will we be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but not limited to any direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive or incidental damages, or damages for loss of use, profits, data or other intangibles, or the cost of procurement of substitute products or services arising out of or related to the use, inability to use, unauthorized use, performance or non-performance of or reliance upon this Site, Kecia Clarke® Community or Our Content.
68. These limitations and terms include (but are not restricted to) loss or damage you might suffer as a result of:
- Reliance on the completeness, accuracy, suitability or currency of information, products or services irrespective of any verifying measures taken by us (including third party material and advertisements).
- Failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, failure to correct defects, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or harmful component, loss of data, communication line failure, unlawful third party conduct, or theft, destruction, alteration or unauthorized access to records.
- Accessing websites or servers maintained by other organizations through links on our Site, Kecia Clarke® Community or products or services. Links are provided for convenience only. We do not endorse linked websites nor their products and services and you access them at your own risk.
- The use of credit card or other financial information, failure to complete (or delay in completing) any transaction, or other loss or damage arising from any transaction made or attempted on our Site.
69. You indemnify us from all actions, suits, claims, demands, liabilities, costs, expenses, loss and damage (including legal fees on a full indemnity basis) incurred or suffered by you or us as a direct or indirect consequence of using or attempting to use our information, products, services or any breach by you or your agents of these Terms. We are not responsible for, and expressly disclaim all liability to the fullest extent permitted by law, for damages of any kind arising out of use, reference to, or reliance on any information contained within our Site, Kecia Clarke® Community or through use of our products or services.
70. As affiliates of certain products and services we may receive compensation for recommending and promoting products/services linked to from this Site or via our Kecia Clarke® Community.
71. You cannot transfer or assign your Kecia Clarke® membership without Kecia Clarke®’s prior written consent.
We may assign or transfer our obligations under these Terms at any time, subject to giving you four (4) weeks prior notice in writing.
72. If a dispute arises between the parties in relation to these Terms, the dispute must be dealt with in accordance with this clause and any party claiming that a dispute exists must notify the other party to the dispute (Second Party) in writing of the nature of the dispute.
73. In the case of claims against us, all notices are to be provided to firstname.lastname@example.org.
74. If the dispute is not resolved by agreement within five (14) business days of the Second Party receiving the notice referred to above, either party may refer the matter to binding arbitration. conducted by a arbitrator agreed between the parties within a further five (5) business days or failing agreement within that period
75. Once an arbitrator is appointed, the parties agree that:
- The costs of the arbitrator shall be borne by the losing party.
- The chosen arbitrator shall determine the procedures for arbitation.
- The chosen arbitrator will not have the power or authority to make any other determination in relation to the dispute.
- If the parties have not mediated a resolution of the dispute within ten (20) business days of the selection of a mediator, neither party shall be obliged to continue any attempt at arbitration under this clause, and either party may then commence such legal proceedings as it considers fit in relation to the dispute.
76. Nothing in this clause prevents a party from commencing proceedings seeking urgent interlocutory relief from a court or tribunal of competent jurisdiction to hear the matter, if, in that party’s reasonable opinion, it is necessary to protect their rights.
77. Despite the existence of a dispute ,the parties must continue to comply with their obligations under the contract.
78. This clause survives termination of these Terms.
79. These Terms shall be construed in accordance with and governed by the laws of New Jersey United States. You consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in South Australia to determine any matter or dispute which arises between us.
We welcome inquiries or feedback on our Site. Unless specifically stated by you, we shall treat any information you provide us with, as non-proprietary and non-confidential.
If you have questions or comments regarding this Site, or Kecia Clarke® products or services, please email us at email@example.com.
Name: Kecia Clarke®,LLC.
Telephone Number: 9734935978
Business owners of all levels are welcome here. We have community members of all skill and experience levels, from college students to entrepreneurs to multi-million dollar enterprises.
We want people to feel safe when using our groups and forums. For that reason, we’ve developed a set of community guidelines, outlined below. These policies will help you understand what type of sharing is allowed in our private groups and communities, and what type of content may be reported to us and removed. Because of the diversity of our global community, please keep in mind that something that may be disagreeable or disturbing to you may not violate our community guidelines.
- Business owners of all levels are welcome here.
We have members of all skill and experience levels, from college students to entrepreneurs to multi-million dollar enterprises.
- Keep it respectful
Comments that are inappropriately negative, rude, or attacking will be deleted, removed, or we will ask you to revise your thoughts. Everyone is here to learn and grow, so anything violating that will be removed.
- No pitching to the group
We have a strict ‘no shopping for customers’ policy in our groups. This includes pointing people to blog posts with your offers/affiliate offers and publicly asking members to join your own Facebook groups or communities. Be cautious of unsolicited private messages to group members. If we get multiple complaints that you or someone else is using private messages to make unsolicited pitches to members, you may be asked to leave. You should view the group as your peers, not your leads.
- No gated content
Content posted in the groups cannot be used to harvest leads in any way. If you need a feedback or a review, post the direct PDF, document, or screenshot. Don’t require people to opt-in to view.
- Respect confidentiality
Content gathered in our Kecia Clarke® Community groups cannot be collected, repackaged, and/or shared outside the group. Every member of our communities has a right to privacy and the right to feel safe that their questions, answers, and experiences remain privy to group members only.
- Keep it on topic
We reserve the right to remove posts based on off-topic content or offensive content.
- Report posts that are breaking group policies
Due to the large amount of people in our groups and communities, it’s sometimes difficult for us to catch everything. If you see a post that is questionable, please report it, tag our community manager in the comments, or reach out to our community manger directly via private message so our team can review them.
- Breaking the rules
If you are deemed to be breaking the rules of the group, Inbound Marketing Pty Ltd t/as Kecia Clarke® and or The LovingAcademy® reserves the right to remove you from the Facebook group that the offending behavior has occurred within.
form legally binding contracts. If you do not qualify, please do not use our Services.
1. (Our Content), is subject to copyright.
2. While you may access, browse or print Our Content for non-commercial, personal or internal business use, you must obtain our prior express written permission if you’d like to use, copy, record or reproduce it. Otherwise, all materials and information provided to you by us are confidential and our intellectual property and may only be used by you as authorised by us.
3. The reproduction, distribution or sale of any of the materials provided by us under this Agreement is strictly prohibited.
4. Modification of Our Content for any other purpose is also a violation of our copyright, trade marks (whether registered or unregistered) and other proprietary rights and is strictly prohibited.
5. You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by using Our Content.
6. The Content of this Program is centred around copyrighting training, Clickfunnels usage training and software integration with various 3rd party software programs. All materials, including but not limited to procedures, policies, standards, manuals and teaching aids have been or will be provided by us or our facilitators, are for your individual use only and are not to be distributed, sold or reproduced in any way. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for any errors or omissions that may appear in any of those materials.
7. Our intellectual property may not be used in connection with any product or service that does not belong us, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion with customers, or in any manner that disparages us.
8. Nothing contained on the Site or provided in our Services should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any trade mark without our express written permission.
9. You agree that damages may be an inadequate remedy to a breach of this Agreement and acknowledge that we will be entitled to seek injunctive relief against you if such steps are necessary to prevent violations of our intellectual property rights.
10. You hereby consent to the use of your name, photograph, likeness, voice, testimonial and biographical material, in whole or in part, for publication or reproduction in any medium, including but not limited to television, radio, digital print media and the Internet, among others, for any purpose, including but not limited to public relations, education, advertising, marketing, training and research. Your consent is granted to The Doers Way® and extends to such use without restriction or limitation as to time or geographic boundary.
11. You hereby waive all rights you may have to any claims or demands for payment or royalties in connection with the use of any of such materials, regardless of the purpose of such use or publication, and regardless of whether a fee is charged or collected by The 12.
12. Doers Way® for any product and/or service in connection with such use and publication. The participant also waives any right to
inspect, review or approve any photograph, recording, or other written material at any time, and waives the right to approve the use and medium of publication determined by The Doers Way®.
13. You understand that The Doers Way® owns all rights in and to any such photograph, recording or testimonial, including any copyright and/or trademark relating to such use.
RIGHT TO SUSPEND & TERMINATE
14. We reserve the right to suspend or terminate this Agreement, or our Services generally, without refund or forgiveness of payments if you become disruptive to us or Participants, you fail to follow the Program guidelines, you are difficult to work with, you impair the participation of the other Participants in the Program or you breach any terms of this Agreement, as determined by us in our sole discretion.
NO REFUNDS OR CANCELLATIONS
15. To the extent permitted by law, irrespective of whether you are absent or withdraw from the Services prior to the expiry of the Duration, refunds are not provided for Services, including where you have been given access to Our Content whether accessed by you or not.
16. You acknowledge and agree that you waive all rights to attempt to charge-back any amounts paid under this Agreement with your nominated credit card provider.
LIABILITY IS LIMITED
17. The disclaimers, liability limitations and indemnities within this Agreement do not exclude rights that by law may not be excluded. Such rights include, but are not limited to, those rights under the Australian Consumer Law.
18. We do not make any express or implied representation or warranty about, or shall be liable, in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, for any direct, indirect, special or consequential loss, damages or reliance in connection with any of the Services, our Site, or Our Content.
19. In no event will we be liable for any damages whatsoever, including but not limited to any direct, indirect, special, consequential, punitive or incidental damages, or damages for loss of use, profits, data or other intangibles, or the cost of procurement of substitute products or services arising out of or related to the use, inability to use, unauthorized use, performance or non-performance of or reliance upon the Services, the Site, or Our Content.
18. These limitations and terms include (but are not restricted to) loss or damage you might suffer as a result of:
- reliance on the completeness, accuracy, suitability or currency of information, Services irrespective of any verifying measures taken by us (including third party material and dvertisements);
- failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, failure to correct defects, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or harmful component, loss of data, communication line failure, unlawful third-party conduct, or theft, destruction, alteration or unauthorized access to records;
- accessing websites or servers maintained by other organizations through links on our Site, or Services. Links are provided for convenience only. We do not endorse linked websites nor their products and services and you access them at your own risk; and
- the use of credit card or other financial information, failure to complete (or delay in completing) any transaction, or other loss or damage arising from any transaction made or attempted on our Site.
You indemnify us from all actions, suits, claims, demands, liabilities, costs, expenses, loss and damage (including legal fees on a full indemnity basis) incurred or suffered by you or us as a direct or indirect consequence of using or attempting to use our information, Services or any breach by you or your agents of this Agreement. We are not responsible for, and expressly disclaim all liability to the fullest extent permitted by law, for damages of any kind arising out of use, reference to, or reliance on any information contained within our Site, or through use of our Services.
KECIA CLARKE | STOP DREAMING, START DOING