Green juice are very easy to prepare. If you read my blog, JUICING IS THE HYPE REAL? https://www.keciaclarke.com/whats-the-hype-on-juicing/ you know it’s made of ripe fruits and green leafy vegetables which contain more nutrition and energy than raw fruits and vegetables! Check out my fav recipes–skinny juice!
This is a fun and easy way to stay fit and drink your way to healthful living! These juices are more green than fruity, as I believe all juices should be. Stay away from 100% fruit juices, you’ll gain pounds in no time! I am going to share two of my favorite juice recipes! Enjoy! For more on juicing and its benefits, check out my blog on Why I want you to consider juicing! https://www.keciaclarke.com/i-want-you-to-seriously-consider-juicing/
TalkBoss Hawaiian Delight Juice
Chopped kale leaves 2/3 cup
Peeled banana one piece
Pineapple pieces one cup
Chopped spinach ½ cup
Orange juice one cup
Water 1 ½ cup
- Fill the jar of the blender with chopped kale leaves, banana and pineapple pieces and chopped spinach.
- Now add the fresh orange juice and blend it to get a smooth touch.
- After the fruits and vegetables are blended, check the consistency of the green smoothie. If it is very thick then add water or orange juice to make it more liquid and if it is more liquid then add banana to make it thick.
- So the delicious green smoothie delight is ready. Serve it in glasses.
TalkBoss Cucumber-Apple Dream Juice
Chopped cucumber one cup
Chopped apple pieces one cup
Chopped spinach leaves one cup
Mint leaves (optional) ¼ cup
Water 1 ¼ cup
- Fill the jar of the blender with chopped cucumber, apple and spinach.
You can also add little mint to give flavor.
- Now add water and blend it to get a lump free texture.
- After the fruits and vegetables are blended, check the consistency of the green smoothie. If it is very thick
then you can add more water to make it liquid and if it is more liquid then add cucumber to make it thick.
- The delicious green smoothie mix is ready. Serve it in glasses.
These are some of the many recipes for preparing the green smoothie at home. I have hundreds to share! so stay tuned!
Individuals can add other fruits and green vegetables to prepare the smoothie of their choice. There are no special rules to prepare it. You can prepare it in your way, i.e. how thick or liquid you want the smoothie. This is the best way to consume the green vegetables which people generally don’t prefer to consume raw. They can go for several other smoothie combinations to change the taste of a green smoothie. It is a very nutritious drink which every individual should include in their daily diet to nourish their body and mind.
Enjoy! For more on juicing and its benefits, check out my blog on Why I want you to consider juicing! https://www.keciaclarke.com/i-want-you-to-seriously-consider-juicing/