Don Diva Radio interviews Kecia Clarke this Sunday January 25, 2015 8:30 pm! Will be discussing my book, Designed to Inspire and how wives of rappers should be building empires , not exploiting their bodies!
There are some rapper’s wives who will do anything for attention, including exploiting their bodies for cash. I will discuss this on Sunday, January 25 at 8:30 pm on Don Diva Radio. Hope you tune in for this exciting show!
But check out Divas who live their best life by loving themselves and being confident! These women do not need to show their bodies for cash! And yes, they are all married to rappers.
Being the woman behind the rapper can be a difficult task to endure, but it’s a little easier when you’re one of the top 10 hottest rapper wives. Women throw themselves at rappers regardless of their marital status. They want the good life, even its temporary. Therefore, these wives must master the game by loving themselves, being confident and keeping their men in check! Check out the list below for those who are doing it all to maintain a healthy marriage.
- Beyoncé– Beyoncé has definitely made a name for herself. She is one of the most recognized women in the world. Therefore, standing alongside her rapper husband Jay-Z does not take the limelight off of her at all. Did you know that Mike Huckabee wrote about Jay Z’s pimpin’ lifestyle? The former Arkansas governor and 2008 Republican Presidential hopeful wrote about the rapper in his new book, God, Guns, Grits and Gravy — and he has some thoughts on his relationship with wife Beyoncé. On Thursday, Jan. 8, S. News and World Report posted an excerpt from Huckabee’s book in which he compares the couple’s performance of “Drunk in Love” at the 2014 Grammys to watching “foreplay.” He feels she is a terrific dancer — without the explicit moves … which are best left for the privacy of her bedroom.”
- Shante Broadus– Shante Broadus is the wife of superstar Snoop Dogg. Although her husband has women on him all the time, this little fireball is nothing to be played with. She runs a tight household and definitely can keep her man in line.
- Kimberly Woodruff– Kimberly Woodruff is Ice Cube’s wife. She is rarely seen, but has been married to the rapper turned actor for almost 2 decades.
- Co-Co– Co-Co aka Nicole Austin is Ice T’s wife. Most known for her amazing derrière, she has been featured in numerous male magazines and is usually holding on to his arm at events.
- Mariah Carey– Mariah Carey is one of those names that does not need a hip-hop husband behind her to get press. This beauty is married to Nick Cannon, who isn’t shy about talking about his lovely wife.
- Crystal– Crystal is Pall Wall’s wife. She is rarely seen and tends to stay out of the limelight a bit. However, she was featured on “THS: Hip-Hop Wives”
- Tiny – “Tiny”Tameka Cottle is T.I’s wife. She is also famous for spending years in the group Xscape and most recently filmed a reality show with her friend and ex wife of Lil Wayne, Toya.
- Faith Evans – The widow of the Notorious B.I.G. Although she was presented in a negative light by Biggie Smalls’ arch enemy, she still remained one of the top rapper wives at that time.
- Amber Najm– Amber is the better half of the rap superstar that is T-Pain. She also remains out of the limelight while her husband drops hit after hit with superstars from all genres.
- Aisha Atkins– Aisha is the spouse of rapper Ja Rule. Although she was never one to be in the limelight, she has been seen out in public with her beau on several occasions.
TUNE IN this Sunday, January 25 at 8:30 pm on Don Diva Radio. I’m excited to be a guest on the show! #talkboss CALL IN 718-484-7720.