Not only are these foods healthy but they can turn a blah night into a sexy night. Every aspect of a food – its color, shape, scent and texture – can make it sexy. In addition, certain foods contain substances that make us feel good by interacting with our hormones or stimulating our brain. Consider incorporating some of the following into your next candlelight dinner to help you and your partner get in the mood and have super sex!
1. Oysters are a good source of minerals like selenium and zinc, and are also high in protein. A perfect appetizer to a beautiful meal – but be careful when purchasing, as some can have high levels of pollutants and PCB. If you’re pregnant, oysters should be avoided. Check out this article for more on seductive foods! http://www.sheknows.com/food-and-recipes/articles/813240/10-seductive-foods-1
2. Chocolate has been a symbol of love and lust for centuries due to theobromine, a stimulant to the brain that creates a pleasurable effect. Chocolate also contains antioxidants that may lower cancer and heart disease risk. However, chocolate is also very high in fat, so self-restraint should be exercised. Dark chocolates are usually lower in sugar, but higher in antioxidants and theobromine than milk chocolate. The rumors are true: Chocolate is the surest way to get in a better mood and have super sex . Although not an actual aphrodisiac , chocolate also contains phenylethylamine and serotonin — natural feel-good substances which evokes the same feeling in the body as falling in love.
3. Kiwi and papaya are colorful fruits that are exotic and have an alluring aspect about them that can turn blah sex into great sex. Loaded with antioxidants, tropical fruits help fend off heart disease and cancers. Kiwi actually has more vitamin C in it than an oranges. Kiwi is a sex booster, libido booster and they taste delicious!
4. Honey was thought in medieval times to sweeten the marriage when mixed into a drink. Bear in mind, however, it’s still pretty high in sugar, so use sparingly. https://www.honeycolony.com/article/5-sexy-foods/
5. Asparagus can also help get your partner in the mood. It’s one of the few good sources of vitamin E and is a natural diuretic. S teaming is the best way to prepare them without losing nutrients, and they can easily be eaten by hand.
6. A good cup of coffee or tea after that romantic dinner stimulates the release of epinephrine, which contributes to stimulation in the body. It can also be found in dark chocolate. Just don’t consume too much caffeine before bed, unless you plan on being awake all night long!
7. Champagne is a no brainer. Adding a little bubbly to a quiet dinner for two will without a doubt get the mood going. Get your feel good on while you sip your favorite Champagne topped with ripe strawberries or raspberries. Add a splash of your favorite liqueur to create your own signature drink for the evening. Don’t forget the chocolate-covered strawberries!
8. Chocolate covered strawberries are the way to go every time! Strawberries have all the sensuality going on! They are easy to feed one another. They are delicious and you can eat them in bed! Look to http://thestir.cafemom.com/food_party/109021/10_sexy_foods_to_play
Just trying to inspire abundant living! Hope you enjoyed this blog! 🙂
As always, live your best life!